Sunday 18 December 2016

Georgie Connelly - our new Guest Designer


Witajcie! Czas by przedstawić Wam Georgie Connelly - naszą nową, utalentowaną Gościnną Projektantkę. Jako swoją pierwszą pracę Georgie przygotowała piękny layout! 

Hello! Today it's time to introduce you to Georgie Connelly - our new talented Guest Designer. As her first project Georgie's made a beautiful layout!


***

Georgie Connelly


My name is Georgie and I’m based in the beautiful county of Dorset on the south of the UK. 


Artistically, I am a lover of altered art, shabby chic, grunge, modern art journalling, paper crafting… okay most things, anything arty/crafty/painty (is that a word..?), I love it all!!! My biggest love is mixed media within any of these forms.

Colour entices me more than anything. From light and airy, to dark and gothic, bright and soulful (and everything in between). I believe the way hues ebb and flow together is what really makes a project, and gives it that ‘wow factor’. I adore how colours enhanced by mediums used beneath, around, or over them. The possibilities are beautifully endless…


***



Georgie here with you guesting for 13arts and it is such an honour! For my first project I have done a layout. Think sparkle, glamour, Christmas parties… :) and that was my inspiration behind the piece.





The photo is backed by You and Me card stock, layered and pieced using both sides, with a clock face chippies set in between. The chippie was sprayed with Chalk Dirty Pink and dusted over the wet spray with Bronze Shiny Powder, blended out so it’s a pinky orange gold.


Hope you all have a lovely Christmas, and fab new year!
Hugs
Georgie

***

Dziękujemy Georgie. Już nie możemy się doczekać Twoich kolejnych prac!
Thank you Georgie! We can't wait your next projects!


1 comment:

  1. OHHH this is just simply stunning! Congrats sweetie on being Guest designer!! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete