Sunday 26 June 2016

Our new Guest Designer- Mireille Binet



Dziś chcielibyśmy przedstawić naszą nową Gościnną Projektantkę- Mireille Binet. Na swoją pierwszą inspirację Mireille przygotowała piękny layout ze zdjęciem swojej córki. 

Today we'd like to introduce our new Guest Designer- Mireille Binet. As her first project, Mireille made a beautiful layout with a picture of her daughter. 

***

Mireille Binet




My name is Mireille, I live in a small town in beautiful Quebec, Canada. I’m a mom of four and I run a daycare during the day. In my free time, I like to create, mostly scrapbooking pages and mixed media projects. I also make jewelry, I knit, sew and crochet, well, you get the idea, I craft whenever I can! I always try to be on the lookout for inspiration, new trends and new techniques to try whether online on by taking classes. When I’m not creating, you can find me walking in the woods or planning my next trip. I’m trilled to be a guest designer for 13@rts and I hope you’ll be inspired by my work.

***
So happy to be sharing my first project as a guest DT for you today! 

I made a simple page with the beautiful papers from the Out of the blue, letting myself be inspired by my daughter’s colourful birthday cake.




Products used in this project:

***

Dziękujemy za Twój uroczy projekt Mireille. Czekamy na kolejne! :)
Thank you for your lovely project Mireille. We can't wait to see more! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment