Tuesday 14 July 2015

My forever friend by Agnieszka Bellaidea

It's Agnieszka Bellaidea today with my Summer page.
I spent some time on my background, love to play with gesso and paste by 13arts!

Hej!
Dzis wita Was Agnieszka Bellaidea ze swoim nowym , letnim LO.
Jak widac spedzilam czas tworzac tlo, uwielbiam uzywac gesso i paste z 13arts!



Pozwolilam sobie tez na polaczenie papierow z nowszych i starszych kolekcji. /niektore kosztuja teraz tylko 1.60! /
Dodalam tylko 1 kwiat do mojej pracy, jeden ale jaki piekny i osiagalny tylko w 13arts!
Przed zabawa z mediami zrobilam reczne przeszycia na papierze.



 I like to mix new and older collections of papers, before I played with stencils and gesso my stitches were added to 12x12 papers. I used only
  1 flower on my page but what a beautiful flower this is, you can get it only from 13arts shop!


13arts products:

Gesso - grunt akrylowy

Pasta modelująca 120mlMgiełka pastelowa - Pastel Antique Cream




No comments:

Post a Comment