Thursday 5 June 2014

Seize The Day by Mona Pendleton

Hi there and welcome to the 13arts blog. It's Mona here to share my last project as a 13arts DT member. My term has come to an end and I would like to thank Aida for the wonderful opportunity to have been a part of her team. Aida and the entire DT are all so creative and inspiring making my experience unforgettable. 



For my final project, I made a layout featuring a photo of my sweet boy, Griffin along with a variety of fabulous 13arts products:

I combined beautiful papers from the All is Love collection I added texture and design using Modeling Paste along with the Scallops stencil. Behind the photo is a fun piece of Honeycombs small chipboard which I applied a coat of Gesso to:

Once the background was dry, I embellished using stamps, rub-ons and flowers from my stash:


Many thanks for visiting!

4 comments: