Wednesday 30 April 2014

Two great layouts from our GD Polina Konoga

Dzisiaj nadszedł czas na ostatnie spotkanie z Poliną Konogą- naszą utalentowaną Gościnną Projektantką. Polina jest bardzo pracowita i tym razem zrobiła dla nas aż dwa projekty! Oba layouty są dość osobiste i piękne. Tylko spójrzcie!

Today it's time for our last meeting with Polina Konoga- our very talented Guest Designer. Polina is a hard working bee and this time she made two projects for us. Both layouts are very personal and beautiful. Let's have a look!

***
Hello, friends!
Polina is here. Today is the last day of my GD term. I was very glad to create with such a great team and to use so cool stuff. And I'd like to present you 2 different layouts wich prove:  you can use 13@arts in different style.
The idea to create project with baner is not mine, but I love it. I try to make all this work in blue tones.


 I tried to say how important is to be yourself  - primarely to feel free in his works


Products which were used:

***
 The second layout demonstrates my modest attempts to create in CaS style. It is not that, but I'm trying. I used only frames and labels to tell you our story...




 13arts' products:

***
Dziękujemy Ci Polino za te inspirujące trzy miesiące!
Thank you Polina for these inspiring three months!

No comments:

Post a Comment