Tuesday 15 April 2014

If you're lucky enough...- A video tutorial and canvas by our GD Wilma Voermans

 Witajcie fani 13arts. Dzisiaj czas na inspirację od naszej utalentowanej, Gościnnej Projektantki Wilmy. Tym razem przygotowała dla nas piękny blejtram. Wilma podzieliła się z nami także wideo-tutorialem. Zobaczmy jej projekt!

Hello 13art's fans. Today it's time for an inspiration made by our tallented Guest Designer- Wilma. This time Wilma created a beautiful mixed media canvas. She also made a video tutorial! Let's see Wilma's project:
 ***

Today I want to share a Mixed Media canvas.


I love this picture I made of my daughter's hand, and finally did something with it.
The colors in the picture asked for pinkish and beige. 


I dont like beige, so I was struggling a little with it.
But I think , after a few ugly stages it came out ok....


For this canvas I made a start to finish You Tube video, I hope you like it!




Supply list:
Mists:

Stencil: Dylusions
Distressink Victorian Velvet



***
Dziękujemy, że byłaś naszym gościem Wilmo! 
Thank you for beeing our Guest Wilma! 


No comments:

Post a Comment