Saturday 19 April 2014

A video showing you some 13arts products and a tag tutorial.

Hi everyone! It's Nadia here. I hope this post finds you well.

Today I have created 2 projects with the same techniques and I have also created a quick video to show you some of my favourite 13arts products.

Most of what I have used on the layout below is available at the 13arts online store HERE and MOST of the products are also available at the Flying Unicorn HERE

I altered these 2 large metal hearts with the techniques I show in the video. 


This is a tag I also created that you can see a step x step in the video below. 



Please check it out below or visit my YouTube Channel HERE





Products used for both projects. 
13arts Ink: Black, Yellow
13arts Pastel Mist : Lime, Yellow
13arts Gesso
13arts Gel medium
13arts decorative strip
13arts Flowers
13arts Pearl Silver paint
Timeless Collection chipboard

Hope you liked my projects!

Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment