Saturday 10 August 2013

A layout by Nadia!

Hello everyone! Its Nadia Cannizzo here 

I am so excited to share with you today my latest layout for 13arts as the day I sat down to create this as part of my DT work here, is the day the postman knocked on the door with a brand new supply of super duper cool stuff in my DT box! 

13arts has really gone all out with mixed media products and their latest release are these beautiful pots of paint and new chalk mists..


as well as all of their other gorgeous mixed media products that were released not too long ago. Here are some of them..


I also got to play with this Glass Filler, and you will see further down how I used it on my page for a super cool effect...

 


You can only imagine what creative heaven I am in right now right??? 

I have used almost all of these products on my page, together with the many embellishments and GORGEOUS paper flowers available at the 13arts store right HERE

Now of course lets not forget the beautiful paper collections that made me fall in love with 13arts in the first place! The paper collection and sticker sheet I have used here are from the brand new Faces Of Spring collection.




"Sleep"


This layout is made up of 99% 13arts products, from the flowers, to paper, the mists, inks etc and pearls and rhinestones ! 

I took a few photos of my process in creating the background using all the amazing mixed media mediums I was sent..










I sure do hope you like my layout and will give these ideas a go. If I can do it, anyone can! You just gotta be in a messy mood LOL!

Remember the online shop is HERE and to check your stockists for your country go HERE

Check out my blog HERE 


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely glorious new products... all very tempting. And your layout looks amazing. Thank you so much for taking us through those steps to how you created it!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete