Sunday 14 April 2013

Inspiration of the month - 2 layouts from Vibeke Harila

Witajcie, Dzisiaj inspiruje nas Vibeke:) Przygotowała dla nas dwie świetne prace, które możecie zobaczyć poniżej wraz z opisem użytych materiałów. Zapraszam serdecznie:)

---------------------------------

Hi:) 
Vibeke from Norway here:) 
Today I want to show you 2 new layouts.


"Magical"

For this layout I have used the cool paper "Forever - Forever"
So beautiful. I really love this paper.


Look at this!! So great!! 
I have used Pearl Mist - Brown and Pearl Mist - Orange.
I also make my own brown mist with water and Water Ink Brown.




I used a mask and modeling paste to make the circles.




"Sentimental"

My second layout is made with this lovely papers.






I have used Water Ink - Bordeaux and Pearl Mist - Brown to make this.


Thank you so much for your visit.
I hope you liked my work.

Have a creative day everyone:)

Hugs Vibeke

2 comments:

  1. wow...stunning creations! love all the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vibeke, your pages are absolutely amazing!!!! Such gorgeous colors and textures, wow!!

    ReplyDelete