Saturday 20 April 2013

12 Years Ago - Inspiration by Keren Tamir

Zapraszam na kolejną porcję inspiracji. 
Keren Tamir przygotowała fantastyczną pracę z użyciem mgiełek oraz papierów 13 arts. 

Zapraszam:)

------

"12 Years Ago"


We recently celebrated my son's 12th Birthday. I wanted to make a layout with this really cute photo to commemorate the occasion. I wanted the layout to have some boyish elements along with my usual style flowery style.



I gave the 13 Arts background paper a light wash with some Pearl Orange and Pearl brown Spray. I mixed the ink with water on my mat and then using a wipe, I spread it across the page. I really wanted to match the background to the embellishments.


Then I spread some 13 Arts gesso with a credit card in the background behind the photo and behind the number 12. I sprayed them with both 13 Arts Pearl Orange and Pearl Brown again to match the page.


I used some different sized numbers around the photo. I covered them with 13 Arts Gesso and then sprayed them with 13 Arts Pearl Orange and Pearl brown again.


Finally I made some circles using the 13 Arts black ink and I used lots of embellishments to decorate around the photo including these beautiful 13 arts flowers.

Regards, 




2 comments: