Sunday 24 February 2013

Guest Designer - Larissa Albernaz - Brazil

Nasz wspaniały weekend z Gościnnymi Projektantami trwa:) Dzisiaj mam zaszczyt przestawić Wam kolejną niezwykłą artystkę, tym razem z Brazylii! Larissa jest niezwykle utalentowaną osobą, której prace są po prostu niesamowite. 

Our fabulous weekend with guest designer is not over:) Today I am honoured to introduce you another great artist, this time from Brazil. Larissa is amazingly talented and her works are absolutely divine. 

Poznajmy bliżej Larissę i zobaczmy co przygotowała z kolekcji "Frosted Life".
Let's meet Larissa a bit closer and please have a look at her gorgeous projects with Frosted Life papers.

My name is Larissa Albernaz and I´m from São Paulo, Brazil. I´ve been married to my sweet husband Flávio for 12 years and we have an adorable daughter Isabela. As a paper crafter, I have been scrapbooking for seven years. Along these years, scrapbooking has provided me a great sort of artistic possibilities and a lot of fun! In fact, I love scrapbooking because it provides me to  express myself in style, mixing paper, embellishments, colors, memories and a message.
While scrapbooking I pursue something that has sense to me, which inspires me and that can be different, interesting, cute, creative, colorful and fun!  
I adore papers! One of my life’s little pleasures is to cut, tear and distress them, creating anything that translates the story I want to tell. A scrap of paper is the perfect place for my dreams and impressions.
My style is eclectic, crafty. I also love shabby and vintage styles, anything that has a great dimension and a lot of layers!
You can check out my works at my blog: http://www.lariscrap.typepad.com 

----





----





Dziękuje Larissa za te mistrzowsko wykonane projekty. Mam nadzieję, że i Wam się podobają i pozostawicie miłe słowo w komentarzach:)

Thank You so much Larissa for these masterful created projects! I just love the design, all the layers and details. Stunning works:* 

xoxo
Ayeeda





3 comments: